A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


Dear students,

Today we are going to write our first blog! 


The topic is the following


A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

- Which country would you like to go to? Why?
- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
- Upload pictures
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post
- Word Count: 160 words

I would like to go to United States again. I have been there twice, but I have not gone to all the places I would like to go. It is such a big country and there are so many interesting things to do there. If I had the chance to go there again I would definitely go to Washington again. I just loved that place but unfortunately did not have enough time to go to all the museums. Something that I would check for sure will be the declaration of independence. Also I would like to visit Mount Rushmore which is in South Dakota. In this place you can see the sculptures of the heads of four United States presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
When I was a student I had to do a research about it, it is such an incredible place.
 To be honest I would not go there to study, work or live since it seems to be that it is a dangerous place now. In the news we have seen terrible things these days so I would not feel safe living there. 

                                                          
Declaration of independence













Mount Rushmore                            






















Comentarios

  1. Also i would like go to united states because in this country have so much interesting things and places for visit

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also would like know mount rusmore!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don`t like visit USA, it scare`s me :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like travel to United States in the future for visit their monuments.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to visit USA for first time

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i have been there too! my mom´s best friend live there and we went to visit her.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I'd like to know mount Rushmore too! It appears on Ben 10 cartoon

    ResponderEliminar
  8. United States is another place that i would like to visit too one day

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I'd will like visit the USA someday, sounds great.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. USA is great country but I don't want to visit it.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. USA is a great country, for the next time you should go to New York

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I also want to go USA for meet its culture

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares