THINGS YOU HATE AND LIKE ABOUT UNIVERSITY,CAREER.


THINGS YOU HATE AND LIKE ABOUT UNIVERSITY,CAREER.


                    


So today we are talking about Things you hate and like about university, career.  Hope after this blog you feel better since you have the option to give your opinion and talk in a way about your feelings.

*Talk about one bad experience that you have had and a good experience that you have  had.
*What things you hate and like? Why?
*Give possible solutions to some of the things you hate about university, career. 

min 200 words

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post


I studied at 2 different universities. The first one was Universidad Andres Bello. I kind of like the university, I mean it has a lot of green areas, students that were studying music used to play songs and I really liked that. But I did not like my career there, the teachers were not nice, they were mean sometimes. I remember once my teacher asked me to read a sentence. I read it but I made a mistake. I did not pronounce it properly, so he said ahhh so your tía has 8 legs and of course my classmates and my teacher laughed a lot. For me that was not funny it made me feel really embarrassed. Also one of my classmates said something wrong and the teacher said Ahhh so you have árboles sisters. For me this is something that you cannot do to your students. He is a teacher who teaches future teachers and maybe some of my classmates now that they are teachers do the same to their students. I think that as teachers we are supposed to help our students and never make them feel embarrassed.

At Universidad Central I had a good experience. One of my teachers told me that I have to live abroad, to study or work, she said that I have to do it again. The good thing is that she offered to write a recommendation letter. She is the director of the English program there, so to have a recommendation letter from her, would be amazing! I was her student twice and I got really good grades.

Talking about the things I hate, well I studied at Universidad Andres Bello, Universidad Mayor and at Universidad Central (master in education major in English, haven’t finished yet because I am working on my thesis :( )  At Universidad Mayor the university cafeteria was really small, did not have a variety of products and it was pretty expensive. There weren’t green areas.

Referring to the things I like, at Universidad Mayor I had really good and nice teachers. I really liked their classes.  I also liked their methodology.  
Well about university cafeteria, a possible solution is to have more products I guess that prices will not change.  Talking about green areas, in order to have some, they would have to buy a piece of land which unfortunately it is impossible.

Comentarios

  1. The theacher of Universdad Andrés Bello was so annoying with you and your class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The teachers are very essential to be a great professional

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that green areas are essential for students, we need to relax somewhere and the library is not always the option

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the teachers should not so rude with their students

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is awful that a teacher bullied his students :c he should not be allowed to do that.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think that teachers should be nice or no be teachers.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Also I like the greens areas of my university! c:

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I Also has a bad teacher in English :c

    ResponderEliminar
  9. In some Cafeterias the products are very expensive :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares