THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I'VE HAD

THE BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT I'VE HAD

Hey there! 

This week you can write about the best concert or the best vacation:

Concert:

- when / where it was
- the artist they saw
- a bit of info about the artist
- describe the atmosphere during the event
- describe how they felt and why they enjoyed it
- any other memories about it


Vacation:

- when it was
- where you went
- how long it was
- people you went with
- things/activities you did
- why it has been the best so far
- any other relevant info

Words: 170

Make comments on 3 of your classmates' post + a comment on your teacher's post 

THE BEST CONCERT I'VE HAD






Well I felt in  love of them when I was 10 years old. I remember that I was on  holidays with my family in La Serena. I was listening to music on  my walkman, and I listened one song that I just loved. At that time in  order to get the name of the group or song you had to wait until it  finished and hope  that the name was mention. Also you had to record it on  cassette, if you wanted to listen to the song again we used to use a bic pencil so then the batteries would last a bit more.
The song that I heard was We've got it going on.
When I came back to Santiago I was able to watch their music vídeo On MTV, it was so nice! And as almost every girl  that likes boybands I liked at that time Nick Carter.
As a birthday present I got their cassette.
Since I used  to listen to it soooo many times it broke :(
Now talking about concerts, well the Backstreet Boys have come to Chile 4 times already! 
The first time was in 1998 I guess you were babies at that time but I was 13 years old. They came to Festival de Viña del Mar and I was in La Serena so I had to watch their performance on TV which was really sad.

The other time that they came I was away again! I was in New Zealand so I missed their concert again! I was so mad at that point.

Finally I had the chance to go to see them in 2015, it was amazing! I just loved it!! I went to the concert with two friends. I remember that it was really hard to buy the tickets. The website collapsed, after like half an hour I was able to get them. We got really nice seats. 

I almost forgot! I went to see them for the first time in 2007. I remember that at that time the fans (including myself) were crazy! screamed a lot.
But in  2015 was different, we danced and sang. I guess it was because we are not twenty something anymore…



2015 Concert
(yellow seats, left side first section) 




Comentarios

  1. Wow It's is very old, my brothers were listening music in the walkman in the 80's

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow i believe that the backstreet boys are like general culture in terms of pop music so everybody has to like or know at least one song of them!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My Mom love Backstreet Boys! she don't went to the concert in 1998 because she was pregnant.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't like too much pop, but I guess that it was a great moment to you to go to that concert!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Did you saw the Chilean version of Backstreet Boys? It's the worst i've ever seen.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Backstreet boys is a band musical very popular.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Also my cousin like the Backstreet boys!! sjaj

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The Dance of Backstreet Boys were very cool!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I like Backstreet boys, I would like go to a concert of them.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I'm sorry about your cassette! Backstreet boys is such a good band :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I hope you enjoyed your concert, The Backstreet Boys are a great band, those who couldn't see them on the flesh, they know them very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. In the school I danced his songs, I love this band!!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Backstreet boys is a classic that should never die :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. i also i like the backstreet boys

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I don't knew backstreets boys have come to Chile 4 times :o

    ResponderEliminar
  16. When I was a child it was a very popular band

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares