MY FAVORITE FOOD

My favorite food

Hey!!

Well you have decided to write about this topic today. There are some things that would be important to include.

What is your favorite food?
Why do you like it?
When was the last time you ate it?
Do you go to restaurants or eat it at home?
Do you know how to prepare your favorite food?

230 words




To talk about food in my opinion it is not something easy to do. Well at least for me, since there are sooo many delicious things to eat. So I cannot just talk about one favorite, I will talk about some of them. First of all, I love all kind of pastas, I just thing that they are the best! Easy to cook and tasty!

There are so many options that you can buy at a supermarket. Also there are different recipes on youtube. I have cooked pasta at home and also have gone to some restaurants. Last time I ate it was last week, I think it was last Friday at lunch time. But I just had the traditional one. Meat tomato sauce, nothing special.


Another thing that I really but really like is roasted milk. . I hardly ever eat it, but I love it. My mum sometimes makes this but since my family eat it at lunch time, most times they eat it and they forget about me so they eat it all. 





In my house my mum cooks every time, but she makes whatever my dad’s like. 
Which tobe honest it is not fair!

My dad does not like white sauce, so we do not eat pasta with this delicious sauce! And it is my favorite one, so I just have to prepare it for me. I hardly ever do it; I must admit I am too lazy sometimes.  



Now that I have been thinking about food I am feeling hungry. I will go and eat something after we finish our class hahaha

Comentarios

  1. i love white sauce too, but i mixed up with chicken and taste delicious and the roasted milk its really good too but i´m lactose intolerant :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A also think that pasta is delicious. In my case I prefer lasagna :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love white sauce, my dad likes it too and when he's cooking, he prepare white sauce only for us! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love roasted milk... I love desserts.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My mom also is unfair with me because she cooks foods that I don´t like!! :c

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the pastas! In fact today i had lunch spaghetti with sauce!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My mom love this food, she cooks pastas every days jajjaja

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares