PERSONAL OPINIONS

Hey!!!

Today we will write about personal opinions. Here you have a list of topics.
- Choose 4 of these questions and give your opinions about them.
- Make comments on 3 of your partners' posts + a comment on your teacher's post.
- Number of words: 240 minimum (60 per answer aprox.)































What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
What is your opinion about women in the military?What is your opinion about child labor?
What is your opinion about violence on television?
What is your opinion about tatoos?
What is your opinion about killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal over population?

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’?
What is your opinion about cloning?
What is your opinion about recycling?
What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?


                 
                  Owning an exotic pet


Well first of all I have to say that I just love animals! I have watched some tv programs where some people own exotic animals and they have said that it is just amazing. Although not all the time, for example I remember a couple that had a raccoon and they loved him!! well… most of the times. They said that this kind of animal is use to take food all the time! So their trash was all over the place every time that they decided to go out or that he did this while they were sleeping. Also he used to bite the furniture. After I watched this I know that I would not like to own a raccoon. 

                   Violence on television

Most of the times when someone says this or I read it, I immediately think about movies or tv shows. Nevertheless violence on television is more than that. What about the news? They are about terrible things and the worst part is that those things are real life situations. Every day that I watch the news there is always a terrible story and we can see pictures or even videos about those situations. I guess that it is important not to watch this when there is a child near us.

                   Legalizing marijuana

I have been in some countries where marijuana is legal and here even though it is not legal people smoke. When I am walking I can smell it and nobody says anything about it. Maybe we are kind of use to this type of behavior. I do not know how things would really change if they legalize it. I truly believe when we are not supposed to do something, some people want to do it even more. Forbidden things are more attractive for some people.


                                Recycling

My family is really into recycling. Now that I read this sentence it sounds like I am not hahaha But I am!! In my house we have big bags, one for each thing. I hardly ever forget to leave things in these bags. If someone forgets to do this, my mother asks the whole family “who did this?” and her tone of voice is not nice at all.  My sisters though are like extremely fan of recycling. One of them bought this kind of recycling bins, they are huge! And my other sister got big cartons boxes. What I do not like about this is that my mother asks me to help her to take these to those places where you can leave them and most of the times she asks me when I am in a hurry. If I tell her that I cannot do it because I just have to go, she says ok I will do it alone because you do not want to help me. And I just feel so angry. I am like, mom! It is not that I do not want to; I can help you when I come back. She says no, I want to do it now, and if you cannot help me I can do it by myself. So when I am waiting for the bus, on the bus, on the subway I can’t stop feeling upset because I did not help her.  Feelings of guilt haunt me all day.

Comentarios

  1. my family also like recycling and i like it, we dont have a place of recycle near our house, so my mom join all the bottles together and when they are to many she goes to the recycling place and leave them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. legalizing marijuana its a comlplicated topic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. great opinion respect of violence of television

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that owing an exotic pet it's a complicated topic for me, because I like so much animals, but I thing that animals needs to be in their own habitat, I defend their freedom but I would like to have an exotic pet haha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. recycling is very good and necessary

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think that is very important recycling with the family and make aware about the pollution

    ResponderEliminar
  7. How sad that children grow up seeing violence :(

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Owning an exotic pet is complicated, have a raccoon or for example a fox (I love the foxes, are so cute), would be cute but very hard.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. violence on television is very uncontrolled

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares